Friday 4 February 2011

Quick Update

I'm not dead! YET! I apologize for my absence to all my followers or those who would become!

Ok, ass kissing done. Now to explain... These past few days I've been really busy: trying to get all the paperwork to apply for one job, studying for another one I *might* get, applying for some cheap graphic design workshop thing (today they tell me I'm on the waiting list *sadface*). All in all, its been great tough, as I've missed this feeling of being really active, almost to the point of becoming stressed!

Anyway, tomorrow I'll post something relevant as now I need to study some more. Just keep in touch!!

7 comments:

  1. Are these adbrite adds to annyoing? Just noticed them now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't expect you to be able to post every day, it's cool.
    I don't see any annoying ads, just the normal google ones.
    I really enjoy your posts, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to all the relevancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gene wilder pic. by far my favorite movie. the man is just great. love the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what adbrite ads? do you mean google adsense? if so, they arent annoying, they're pretty standard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh...i see what you mean now...it's not THAT bad, but a little annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, have to check this out...

    ReplyDelete